[ NPIP ] White Leghorn Day Old Chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Backyard Bob, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Backyard Bob

Backyard Bob Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Circle J Farms
    Hatching Eggs || Day Olds || Started Birds

NPIP #3328

Circle J Farms has just recently started shipping day old poultry. We have shipped a few test shipments without heat packs and have had great results. We ship chicks express mail only, until late spring. Heat packs can be added for $5. We include a good amount of extras, when we have them. We have a minimal chick requirement of 15 chicks. This is for the chicks' safety. After May 1st, it goes down to a 10 chick minimal.

White Leghorn
    $2 each
    Our White Leghorns were obtained from a local hatchery right here in Oklahoma. They are wonderful layers of Jumbo white eggs. They free range daily. This strain of White leghorns does not go broody very often. If you are looking for a great white egg layer, these are the birds for you!

I also have older chicks available at some times, PM for availability and pricing.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. chickenman0806

chickenman0806 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2014
    Do you have white leghorns now

3. Backyard Bob

Mar 1, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I can ship them march 31st! Is that okay?

4. ThackerArrykka

ThackerArrykka Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2014
    do you have any buff orphington now? if not when would be the next available??

5. Backyard Bob

Mar 1, 2013
    Oklahoma
    PM me please

6. nicktrkula

nicktrkula Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2013
    It won't let me pm so are there any available and if so what would shipping be to 44430 for 10 chicks

7. lightchick

lightchick Overrun With Chickens

Apr 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    Do you only have Leghorns available? If there was a heating pad couldn't you ship just 2 chicks?
    Also are all your chicks sexed? Where are you located? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to find the best deal and a place where I could get the least amount of chicks.

8. Backyard Bob

Mar 1, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Yes, Leghorns are the only breed I have available. I can ship as little as two chicks with a heat pad, but I will not reimburse them if they don't make it. I do not sex my chicks. Southwest Ok

9. lightchick

lightchick Overrun With Chickens

Apr 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    How much is shipping?

10. nicktrkula

nicktrkula Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2013
    What would shipping to 44430 be

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by