NR360 vs TAIMIKO Egg Incubator

EmmaRainboe

🙄🤚💙Duckie💜😩🤚
Premium Feather Member
Jul 30, 2020
Washington
I’ve been planning on getting the Nuture Right 360 incubator for the longest time, but recently I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...317da3a50739c&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

From what I’ve seen it looks pretty good, and is a heck of a lot cheaper. Does anyone have experience with both these incubators?

Should I stick to the NR360 like I planned or is the other one good too? My worry is I’ll end up buying this one, then I hate it, and end up buying the NR360 anyways and spent an extra $70, when I had bought it originally to save money and in the end just wasted a bunch.

I say spend the extra on the NR360

I’ve never used the other one. Dunno if you just want the opinion of someone who had used both.

I wouldn't. I see it on Amazon under several different names, which usually means it's a junk product. Get the nicer incubator with a recognizable name and good reputation. I bought a junker as a "starter" incubator and regret it, and ended up upgrading to something much nicer, anyway, so it cost more in the long run (not counting all the eggs I've lost in the cheapie).

The TAIMIKO seems a little fishy. The picture shows a Janeol 12, not a TAIMIKO brand incubator.

For what it's worth, I love my NR 360. I would definitely choose it over an incubator from a questionable seller.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom