Nugget: Buff Bantam Silkie Rooster in Tucson Arizona in Need of a Good Home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Banaynaychicken, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Banaynaychicken

Banaynaychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2015
    Vail, AZ
    I have a Buff bantam silkie rooster in need of a good pet home!

His Name is nugget

He is 15 weeks old

He is a Buff Bantam Silkie rooster, pure breed with 5 toes on each foot, and Turquoise/Periwinkle cheeks . He also has a Walnut comb and 1 1/2 inch diameter red waddles, with light blue skin. He is curious, and extremely friendly, he loves to be blow dried after a bath (Though he HATES the bath part!)

(He is NOT show quality, due to a weak feather growth condition that causes him to look a little scraggly. Like he went through a car wash backwards and then got blow dried tail first)

Nugget has been crowing for the past month now, about once to twice a week at 6:00 - 6:30 in the morning. He crows for about 2 minutes, then goes about his business. (His crow is absolutely irresistible, it is slightly squeaky in a manly way, and he tries so hard [​IMG]) He has a tendency to sneeze. (His sneezes are the cutest, i'll admit, but they don't seem to bother him at all or affect his daily "chicken-ing" I think he may have an allergy to my dog) He has no known disorders or sicknesses other than his feather condition and his dog allergies.

Nugget needs a good pet home! Please PM me if you are interested in this adorable rooster! I have multiple drop off locations where my parents and I can meet you to drop Nugget off. (Nugget has been fed on corn and egg producer grit, for my females, so I do not know how he will react to other certain food products, but I know that as a treat, he LOVES pomegranate seeds, if you sit in the backyard and spit them out, he'll dash to the spot where they are and gobble them up before you can say " Oh my")

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chicken hawk 33

chicken hawk 33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2015
    Wish I lived closer .I would come get him now

3. Banaynaychicken

Aug 21, 2015
    Vail, AZ
    I am at school /traveling to and from school from 8:00 to 4:30 on week days, but on weekends (Usually on Sundays) my parents and I have a bunch of time where we are out n town running errands and picking up supplies/groceries, or my Mom is showing Property .(She is a real Estate Agent) What area of Arizona do you live? I could talk to my parents about meeting up here in a week or so if you really want him ^-^ He truly is a sweet rooster.

4. chicken hawk 33

Nov 4, 2015
    No,I live in Louisiana that is y I said wish I was closer

5. Banaynaychicken

Aug 21, 2015
    Vail, AZ
    OOOHHHH okay XD Yeah thats a little far from my littl ehome town in Vail. Wish I knew how to ship without harming/killing the poor thing. I would hate so put him in a box :/ he hated it when he came to my house, too.

6. chicken hawk 33

Nov 4, 2015
    Yes,I wish too

7. codieshell

codieshell Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2014
    I would Take him to but I'm louisana too

8. chicken hawk 33

Nov 4, 2015
    What partw