Nurture Right 360 for hatching geese eggs?

anyone used it for geese?
Hello! I just bought one of those incubators. Are you familiar with the missing fan guard issue they have had and moisture barrier they will send you to install under the circuit board? If yours didn't come with one you will need to contact Harris farms and they will send you one. Mine came really fast too. :)

I have 3 days to go until hatch . I am hatching Sebastopol geese- 4 eggs. Didn't know those items were missing but it's definitely too late now - do you think my eggs will successfully hatch ?

I have 3 days to go until hatch . I am hatching Sebastopol geese- 4 eggs. Didn't know those items were missing but it's definitely too late now - do you think my eggs will successfully hatch ?
Oh yes. . it shouldn't affect your hatch. . its just that others have had their babies get their heads in the fan and get injured. :hmm

The foam piece is to keep humidity from affecting the digital display.
If you can't be there to watch when they hatch to get them out before they start standing up you may want to try and add some pieces of tape or something to make the holes smaller over the fan. .
20180420_170130.jpg

If the cover on your fan looks like the above pic those holes are too large and it is possible your babies could stick their heads in there :(

Have you been hand turning them? Or are yours small enough to roll, mine don't.

Especially with geese I'd try to rig something up to block that fan for sure.

Back
Top Bottom