Nurture right 360 turner motor replacement suggestions

Chroma Critters

Songster
5 Years
Nov 5, 2017
After searching for keywords over nine pages of information I feel okay posting to ask for this info.
I have a nurture right 360 which has a turner motor that is burned out.
The incubator is only being used for its second year but I definitely need to replace the motor and I was wondering if anybody knew of an adequate replacement.
I have tried googling for the correct turns per minute, CCW direction, all the specifications off the tag on the side of the current motor, with no luck.
I figured this would honestly be the best place for me to have a chance at finding a proper replacement since they don't seem to offer parts for sale on a website or anything.
Any ideas? I am assuming that it's not going to have the proper plug so I will have to solder or add connectors.
Thank you!
Brandy

Have you tried comparing motors on Amazon?
I have a Nurture Right 360 as well, so good grief, you're right it doesn't seem like Harris Farms offers much selection for the replacement parts.

OR you may be able to contact MannaPro to see if they can get one for you?
If the bator is only 2 years old, I'd definitely call them if possible. I'm not finding a phone# off hand, but they do have a contact email on their website.

Oh and maybe call incubator warehouse, they may be able to point you in the right direction?

And one other thing, I found, you may want to use a search for "rotator incubator motor" if that makes a difference, doesn't seem to except on Amazon.

Let me know if you find anything, I'd be interested to know if parts exist.

After searching for keywords over nine pages of information I feel okay posting to ask for this info.
I have a nurture right 360 which has a turner motor that is burned out.
The incubator is only being used for its second year but I definitely need to replace the motor and I was wondering if anybody knew of an adequate replacement.
I have tried googling for the correct turns per minute, CCW direction, all the specifications off the tag on the side of the current motor, with no luck.
I figured this would honestly be the best place for me to have a chance at finding a proper replacement since they don't seem to offer parts for sale on a website or anything.
Any ideas? I am assuming that it's not going to have the proper plug so I will have to solder or add connectors.
Thank you!
Brandy
I called manipro who I guess bought Harris farm and for $8 they're sending me a new motor but they're going back order evidently the motors weaken these things

Back
Top Bottom