Nutri-Drench Question

sbhkma

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Texas-Just a little bit South of Weird
I wanted to try supplementing my sussex with vision problems with some nutri-drench. I see it's 1cc per 3 lbs. but what I DON'T see is how often/long to use it. Once daily? How many days? Don't want to create a problem with diarrhea but do want to help her any way I can.

That is a daily dose. I don't know of any time limit on it's use, but if you just want to give vitamins without the electolytes, trace minerals, and amino acids, you can give a little chopped beef liver, choppd kale, spinach, chopped almonds or sunflower seeds, plain yogurt, and sweet potato in her feed. Not all every day but small amounts here a there. Those will cover B vitamins, as well as A, and E. PolyVisol baby vitamins are used by some at 3 drops daily.

Thanks. The birds get sunflower seeds or tuna on occasion, but mostly they just get their chicken feed and some frozen seedless grapes to help them cool off. I've used Poly vi sol as well, but have read that Nutri Drench is a pretty good option so figured I'd give it a go for a few days. I do want electrolytes in this horrid 100+ weather we're having right now and the trace minerals and amino acids I do want as well. Figured I'd do the Nutridrench for a few days and then go back to Rooster Booster electrolytes powder.

Back
Top Bottom