Nutritional/ Brewer’s Yeast for Ducklings?

AnimalMama314

In the Brooder
Jun 15, 2020
Hi! So I currently have two 3 week old ducklings. I just ran out of nutritional yeast, which I had been giving them. I usually get it from Trader Joe’s, but they just told me they’d be out until August! Where can I get brewers yeast or nutritional yeast? Thank you so much! Also, if possible, can you please attach pictures of the brands you guys use? The size I have is only 5oz and I’m wondering if I can get a bigger bag. Thanks again!

Hi! So I currently have two 3 week old ducklings. I just ran out of nutritional yeast, which I had been giving them. I usually get it from Trader Joe’s, but they just told me they’d be out until August! Where can I get brewers yeast or nutritional yeast? Thank you so much! Also, if possible, can you please attach pictures of the brands you guys use? The size I have is only 5oz and I’m wondering if I can get a bigger bag. Thanks again!
HI, Sprouts has it and non fortified is supposed to be better for humans so am guessing the same goes for poultry. Dr. Eric Berg explains it well on Youtube. This is the brand I use...

Attachments

• 0305D623-55D8-4319-A044-9C39C6F0D1B8.png
    0305D623-55D8-4319-A044-9C39C6F0D1B8.png
    819.5 KB · Views: 2
I get mine at the local feed store.

Also, animal grade is WAY less money than human grade.

My feed store sells it in 50# bags, as well as repackaged in about 2 pound bags.

Back
Top Bottom