NW FL - Two new/never used paintball kits $100 obo/swap

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by skirbo, Nov 28, 2008.

1. skirbo

skirbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Walton County, NW FL
    I'm looking to unload some stuff that I bought last year and haven't used. This is the first of it! I'd love to swap for some chicks/pullets/hens; let me know what you have! Also open to trades of 6 ft. chain link kennel panels (or the whole kennel - partial trade on my end), building materials, etc. if you are local(ish).

I bought these kits for my teen and myself last year for Christmas and we have never used them. I do have the promo pic I can email. One kit is still fully in the box, one was unpacked and looked at. Still perfect to go under the tree. My poor decision is your gain-get these for half their value. Customer reviews on these kits were very positive; repeated suggestions for a bigger tank were made, though. Edited to add: I've just been told that they've reduced the price on these kits new to about $65.00. Mine have never been used, and also come with two neck protectors that I ordered separately, also never used. Make me an offer.

2 VL Charger Multimode Paintball Player's Kits (and 2 free neck protectors)!

* Complete paintball kit with multi-mode marker, JT Radar goggle system, and refillable cylinder
    * Also includes VL ProFlex squeegee, VL 200-count loader, and VL barrel plug
    * Electronic grip frame offers Full Auto, 3-Shot Burst, and Semi Auto modes
    * Firing rate of up to 13 balls per second; double finger trigger for faster firing rates
    * Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy receiver with anodized finish

Hit the course equipped with the latest in high-end paintball equipment with Viewloader's Charger player's kit. The kit is built around the VL Charger, a paintball marker with a multiple-mode electronic grip frame and a firing rate of up to 13 balls per second. The frame offers three selectable modes--Full Auto, 3-Shot Burst, and Semi Auto--letting you tailor your game to the situation. Other marker details include an electronic double finger trigger for increased firing rates, a machined-aluminum barrel for increased accuracy, a high-rise vertical feedport that increases the feed rate, a field strip pin for quick and easy maintenance on and off the field, an aerospace-grade aluminum alloy receiver, "self-locking" velocity adjustment, and a custom-grade anodized finish with laser engraving.

Of course, a marker is only part of the paintball experience, which is why the kit comes with a JT Radar goggle system, a BE 9-ounce refillable cylinder, a VL 200-count loader, a VL ProFlex squeegee, and a VL barrel plug.

Thanks!
    Sarah

2. Rode Island Red 2008

Rode Island Red 2008 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 7, 2008
    how much for 1 pm me

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by