NW Georgia Chicken Lover here

MistySanchez

In the Brooder
Dec 3, 2015
Georgia
Hello fellow chicken lovers. I am from NW Georgia and currently have a small backyard flock to help sustain our family and our love for chicken and eggs. We enjoy caring for them as our pets and to watch their antics. We respect and love our birds and are appreciative of the sustenance they provide our family. Me, Daddy and our very own 3 chicks. I look forward to sharing and most importantly learning all that I can.

Hello fellow chicken lovers. I am from NW Georgia and currently have a small backyard flock to help sustain our family and our love for chicken and eggs. We enjoy caring for them as our pets and to watch their antics. We respect and love our birds and are appreciative of the sustenance they provide our family. Me, Daddy and our very own 3 chicks. I look forward to sharing and most importantly learning all that I can.
Hello from Wisconsin and welcome to BYC. I've a small flock of 17 chickens which includes some young chicks. Mine are pets; silkies, seramas, and Japanese bantams. We do eat the eggs, but with just my wife and me, most of the eggs are fed back to the birds or hatched. We have many other pets too.

Check out the category boxes at the top of this page; lots of interesting information.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! It sure does sound like you are enjoying your flock :clap I find keeping chickens lots if fun and it's very rewarding too. Chicken TV is great and they can be so funny as you watch them go about their chicken business! What breed/s do you?

Wishing you the very best of luck in the future. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thanks for the welcome! With our 5 baby chicks & Roo our flock consists of 18 birds. Lots of breeds. For certain we have 2 white leghorn that I raised from feed store chicks, 4 that I assume are Easter Eggers, a newbie who was advertised as a game hen who came along with the 5 chicks afore mentioned and a host of others that were just welcomed in through some sort or another. We too have an excess of eggs but share with family and friends. Currently I get about 4 eggs a day and saved a few back over the last 4 days and started some incubating. So we are very excited about that! We have other animals as well which include an outside cat, a pair of bobwhite quail and a trio of bunnies. Our buck is a New Zealand Red and our 2 doe are a New Zealand Blue and fleshing. I truly enjoy the whole lot as does my little boy who is 18 months and loves to help tend our mini farm. Looking to add more quail in time and some goats one day. I look forward to all the helpful information!

welcome-byc.gif

You have a nice assortment of chickens (and animals in general).

Thanks for joining us, it's nice to have you here!

Thanks for the welcome! With our 5 baby chicks & Roo our flock consists of 18 birds. Lots of breeds. For certain we have 2 white leghorn that I raised from feed store chicks, 4 that I assume are Easter Eggers, a newbie who was advertised as a game hen who came along with the 5 chicks afore mentioned and a host of others that were just welcomed in through some sort or another. We too have an excess of eggs but share with family and friends. Currently I get about 4 eggs a day and saved a few back over the last 4 days and started some incubating. So we are very excited about that! We have other animals as well which include an outside cat, a pair of bobwhite quail and a trio of bunnies. Our buck is a New Zealand Red and our 2 doe are a New Zealand Blue and fleshing. I truly enjoy the whole lot as does my little boy who is 18 months and loves to help tend our mini farm. Looking to add more quail in time and some goats one day. I look forward to all the helpful information!

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom