1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NWO

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jbirds2012, Feb 19, 2013.

1. jbirds2012

jbirds2012 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2012
    paicines, ca.
    any comments ?

2. bakerjw

bakerjw Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Johnson City, Tn
    You mean these guys?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    They need to shave.

4. NCReb

NCReb Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2013
    You mean the New World Order? If so, please choose which one from the following list:

A) The Illuminati
    B) Nebulous banker conspiracy
    C) Aliens
    D) The United Nations
    E) A & B
    F) A & C
    G) A & D
    H) A & W

Then we can start talking.

5. OldGuy43

OldGuy43 Chillin' With My Peeps

As "someone" will eventually point out the rules forbid political discussions to I'll steer clear of this one. [​IMG]

6. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    I think 'corporations, not countries' is way more on the mark.

7. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

What's a corporation ?

8. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Unless it is a political online roleplaying game... which this site has become a commonplace for. Not really sure why those games are anymore allowed here than political discussions. Most of the professional chicken people hardly come here anymore and when you have a question it is easier to search for the answer than to try and get an answer to an issue unless you want an answer from a 10 year old. Sorry for the rant but this used to be a good site but now it seems discussion are for 10 year olds and younger. I guess it looks good to advertisers when you can say you have 100,000 member... oh ya but they are mostly under 12.

1 person likes this.
  9. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. OldGuy43

OldGuy43 Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, if most are under 12 they aren't attending school unless they're posting from the library. If you don't believe me just read the first page of "New Posts" and than click new posts again. See how many more new posts there are. Okay, I agree most of us aren't "professionals", or even have 20+ years raising chickens, but than the name of the site is Backyard Chickens, not Professional Chickens.

If you're a professional or have 20+ years experience one would hope that you don't need a whole lot of help from us amateurs anyway. It is nice when you share your experience with us and we do appreciate it.

I do agree with you about the Role Playing Games though.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by