Ny-chicken-lover chickenstock '17

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Chicken girl 15, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Chicken girl 15

Chicken girl 15 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2015
    harpursville ny
    Looks like time to start making plans for spring...

Would May 6th or May 20th be more convenient for yall? Either works for us and our farm schedule.

Update:

Date : May 20 2017
    Time : 11:00 am until?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  2. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchaholic Extrordinaire Premium Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    Just grabbing the second post so I can put in lists again if everyone wants :)

I will hopefully have Isabella leghorns, black and lavender silkies, and of course ayam cemanis. Will also have easter eggers, naked necks, and frizzles. Also roman tufted goslings and eggs, and WH ducklings and eggs.

Lists:

Auction

What's for Sale

Potluck

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  3. Chicken girl 15

May 28, 2015
    harpursville ny
    I can provide meat birds (Cx, Rangers or your choice?) either as chicks or processed out. I will need advanced notice for any orders though. I plan on ordering as soon as weather breaks , or when I start getting to impatient. [​IMG]

I also would LOVE Marans chicks, I didn't do so hot with the hatching last time[​IMG].

All the above items are available weather chickenstock is here or at Tab's (as long as she approves) .

4. boskelli1571

boskelli1571 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 7, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY
    I will hopefully have NZ white rabbits available if anyone is interested. Please let me know beforehand so I can coax the girls to co-operate....[​IMG]. Can sell them singly or in trios' for breeding.

5. Chicken girl 15

May 28, 2015
    harpursville ny
    No bunnies this spring. Jon got us into raising pork for my daughters best friends family. Yay. I get to clean up after a pig.. why not a cow? They taste better and make less mess.

6. tao chick

tao chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2015
    Herkimer County, NY
    Hi there! May looks good so far, but baseball might interfere. I'm looking forward to it! If the weather and chickens cooperate I will have pure Cream Brabanter eggs or chicks for sale. I am not looking to buy anything this year, but that'll depend on many things too.

7. cutipatooti

cutipatooti Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2012
    Barryville NY

I might be interested in a tri but need more time to think about it.

8. cutipatooti

cutipatooti Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2012
    Barryville NY

That's right! Baseball. I have one of my kids in baseball and don't know the schedule yet.

9. Chicken girl 15

May 28, 2015
    harpursville ny
    Crap!! I forgot about baseball. I have 2 in it this year. Well April or June works here as well. Yall decide and I will set the time aside as agreed.

I will have started turkey's as well as cx and layers. I will not be offering bunnies as I got stuck with 4 I didn't want last year[​IMG].

The "menu" so to speak will be fun like last time and the raffle will have tickets this time.

Again if someone wants to talk to Tab about if she wants to host great. Like I said I just want to attend and will host if yall want. Or if any of you want to host feel free. I'm not trying to be pushy I just really enjoyed visiting with other chicken lovers.

10. Lapeerian

Lapeerian Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    Because bacon.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by