NY-Free red pyle showgirl cockerel

FishMtFarm

Emu whisperer
Jan 2, 2017
Lake Pleasant, NY
Offering a red pyle showgirl/backed neck cockerel for free. He is free cause his beak is crooked. He doesn’t have scissor beak, the whole upper beak curves slightly to the side. This didn’t show up til he hit about 3 months old. He has many siblings and he is the only one that had this happen. Because I don’t know if it’s genetic or not, I cannot sell him. If anyone wants to give this sweetheart a home, please let me know. I can provide more photos if interested. We are NPIP and can ship at new owners cost. Thanks!
7C02FF26-4E07-42AC-806B-47DACB9B3841.jpeg

He's so cute! I wish I had a place to put him. I wonder if he would be too small to breed with my brahma hens if I put him in with them? Hmm.

Offering a red pyle showgirl/backed neck cockerel for free. He is free cause his beak is crooked. He doesn’t have scissor beak, the whole upper beak curves slightly to the side. This didn’t show up til he hit about 3 months old. He has many siblings and he is the only one that had this happen. Because I don’t know if it’s genetic or not, I cannot sell him. If anyone wants to give this sweetheart a home, please let me know. I can provide more photos if interested. We are NPIP and can ship at new owners cost. Thanks!
View attachment 1612834
Where are you. I may be interested. It’s cold here. I wonder how he’d fare shipping. Real cold.

Back
Top Bottom