Votes: 2 3.2%

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

BHep

Crowing
9 Years
Nov 20, 2010
Faison, NC
gb7Z_AeEOQxzutngCaxqYs9ANDJQs1upf7lixrU4hUD3-QR_ccFIrSm7Sm9fSVsqTpAxOsre9oHQXHtXm4jZZ3zw1OGaFWP21SKEi9lB-m2KPlU_8so
Cutest Baby Picture Contest

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/contest7
WEEK TWO CONTEST
Pictures can be of a baby of any breed or species but the picture must be taken by the entrant. Limit 3 entries per person. Contest is open only during week two: 17 to 23 DEC. Post your picture in the NYD and PM it to Bhep.

OPEN TO ALL OF BYC, NOT JUST THE HATCHERS!
Prize: 12 Hatching Eggs from BHep

Please vote for your favorite picture

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

I put the number 9 and meant the number 8. The numbers should be placed along side the photograph. The results may not represent actual percentages as others have had the same problem.

I put the number 9 and meant the number 8. The numbers should be placed along side the photograph. The results may not represent actual percentages as others have had the same problem.

Please play nice...you have 1 post and come on here and criticize my pole. Don't play, if you don't like ...

I meant no disrespect, I just wanted to offer a suggestion and communicate my actual vote. My apologies for any ill feelings, I love the site and your pictures! Peace to you and all I may have offended.

Back
Top Bottom