Nylabones - anyone know where?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by gritsar, Dec 3, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    The hard rubber nylabones - not the ones that are really hard (nylon), but the ones that are slightly flexible and scented. They are one of the few toys that my GSDs enjoy playing with and that last. Jax just finished destroying the one he got last Christmas. I got the last one on jefferspet, but they don't have that type anymore. Our dogs have the harder nylabones, but don't enjoy them, i.e., they only choose them out of their toy box when there's nothing else to play with.

Anyone know where to find the hard rubber ones online - or a similar item made by boodabone?

TIA [​IMG]

2. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    nope. Have you tried antlers? [​IMG]

Singe LOVES his

3. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:No, although my son-in-law has promised us a couple of deer femurs. The farmer we buy our meat from is out of beef femurs right now.

4. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Quote:No, although my son-in-law has promised us a couple of deer femurs. The farmer we buy our meat from is out of beef femurs right now.

antlers are kind of hit or miss. Either the dogs LOVE them or don't care about them at all. I have one of each - Rayden has no interest, Singe sleeps with his. Thankfully, I didn't pay for mine - Singe found it hiking in the woods. Otherwise, they are $32/lb [​IMG]

I have trouble finding the softer nylabones as well. All my local stores carry is the hard ones

5. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:No, but close. Thanks [​IMG]

6. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. We have one - was going to take a picture for you but of course that toy is missing [​IMG]

Don't remember where I got it but my dogs don't really care for it. On the other hand Tucker loves the hard Nylabone with the blue middle with nubbies on it.

7. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

Quote:No, but close. Thanks [​IMG]

Aww.. I was hoping the Nylabone Flexibones would have been it

8. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    That's very close Steph, thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by