O.K. Paypal expert people , Give me info....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenzoo, Aug 28, 2008.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I'm setting up my account for buying and selling, and so I can take paypal for my chicken car decals I make.
    I did Premier, is that correct? Should I have done Merchant?
    How do I have customers send payment using my e-mail?
    What else do I need to know??????

2. KellyGwen

KellyGwen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    Lake Luzerne, NY
    Hi!

I have a premier paypal account and you can receive payments with it [​IMG]

Be sure that if you sell these on eBay that you ALWAYS use delivery confirmation on your packages. It only costs $0.18 extra but it is SO worth it! Ive had a bunch of people say they "never got" something but I have had the tracking number to prove them wrong. You NEED that number to show paypal it was delivered otherwise they will refund the buyer their money and you'll be left with nothing!

To sell you can send a money request through paypal to the buyers email address and they will be sent a link to click to make the payment [​IMG]

BTW: you should try selling these on eBay... I bet they'd sell!! Just be really careful of scammers!

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Thanks for that insight, i'll do that.

4. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Try Etsy.com too...Only 20 cents for each item you list.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ebay or not, I always put confirmation number on my packages, so I dont get ripped off by folks who say I never got the package and they did sign off on it [​IMG][​IMG]\\. I dont tell them that I am putting them on IF they never ask for it or I ask for it. If they say no because its a matter of a few cents, I will put them on anyway out of my own pocket. Peace of mind!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by