O.K., SO WHAT'S THE STORY HERE?? WHY CAN'T I . . . .

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by d.k, Sep 12, 2008.

1. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*. . . open my messages?? Have I been a bad girl? Am I on restriction? [​IMG]

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    You have been a very good girl. [​IMG]
    I am not sure why you can't open messages. Is it you can't get to your inbox? Or you get to the inbox and the message link doesn't work? What sort of error message, if any, do you get?

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* (Sez you!! Lol!) None of the above. I have a message, hit the title and nothing happens. Just blinks and doesn't open. No error msg. either.

4. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I got in it this morning on the second try. . . Guess it was what my mechanic DH calls "an intermittant glitch". (???)

5. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Do you have a wireless mouse? Just a thought because mine does odd stuff when the battery is low [​IMG]

6. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Good morning, Lurky! Nah, only mousies around here are the furry, sunflower seed theives. . . I'm on a cell ph [​IMG].

7. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    d.k :

* Good morning, Lurky! Nah, only mousies around here are the furry, sunflower seed theives. . . I'm on a cell ph [​IMG].

LOL.......thats how i get around at my work [​IMG] I have a small business and they want business rates for cable or internet, so i got a blackberry to beat them.​

8. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    d.k. - how do you do it? Doesn't your thumb get tired?

~ Thank God for spellcheck ! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by