O-M-GOSH!! Can't believe it! We found my grandbaby's sweet kitty after 2 WEEKS lost!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by dewey, Mar 9, 2012.

1. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    [​IMG] Just tonight, just right now! I found him tonight as we were walking up to check the mailbox, and we contacted my kids and they came right over to get him. Oh happy day!! It's really almost a miracle after even 1 night, but after 2 weeks with the coyotes and birds of prey, not even to mention the wild cats to contend with (he's a 100% indoor kitty)...we're all still in shock and thrilled beyond belief to have found him!! Understandably, my grand babies (and my son) have been heartbroken since, while they were moving, kitty got out a garage door that was by accident left slightly ajar for a moment during the move and they didn't realize it for several minutes.

He was almost skin & bones but will be ok, I'm sure. My young grandson was near tears over some of kitty's injuries (obviously had been on the losing end of some fights, bless his little heart) but he was happy to know he'd heal up ok. We're all so excited I can't even post details. [​IMG]

2. java girl 2

java girl 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    NY

[​IMG] I AM SSOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    thats amazing. i do sugest kitty get a check up from the vet and a boostered rabies shot as a precaution. feed him as much as he can consume canned food to help him gain back his weight

5. Snowygirl

Snowygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Mirkwood
    Awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!

6. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    [​IMG] Thanks so much![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by