Obama Adressing All School Children In Us . Propaganda Or What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl lutz

Songster
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
I Dont Know What Everyone Thinks About This But I Have Checked It Out It Is Going To Happen And I For 1 Am Against It. This Is My Child Not The Gov. And Subject To My Raising Agenda And Beliefs. I Have Contacted The School Where My Children Attend And Informed Them That My Chjildren Are To Go To Study Hall Or Stay Home If That Is Not An Option.
Tooooo Much Toooo Fast Tooo Soon And Toooooo Incorrect.

Edited By Staff:

FYI: BYC Staff are watching all political threads and are praying that the members remain civil, friendly, and respectful when posting.

If we see that members aren't able to control what and how they post (see BYC rules here ) we'll either ban them and/or disallow discussion on the subject.

So, post replies at your own risk.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't think kids are going to pay attention. They will be bored silly! Their little minds will be off on thier favorite video games, or who to sit with at lunch, or what is going on after school. I'm not too worried about it.

I'm going to go to school and watch it with my DD so I can see 1st hand how its presented and what exactly it is. Then IF I need to do any damage control at home I can.

If not, then what a great experience for her to participate in.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom