obama TRIES TO REDFINE SECOND AMENDMENT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LIBERTYNY, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIBERTYNY

LIBERTYNY Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2011
    NY
  2. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

Sounds like one of those bills you need to pass to see what all is in it.

3. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Thanks for the post. This guy never quits. Who does he think he is? the Messiah?

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    As in everything, first consider the source.

5. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Here's a fun fact. Obama has done less for "gun control" than GWB. Where was the outrage back then? Oh, right...

Hey, also that's probably the most ridiculous source of news I have seen in awhile. Written with so much bias it makes FOX news look good. It's just so unprofessionally written. Don't be so naive. The sky is not falling. Stay cool and use your heads.

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
  6. chickened

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    You are right he has done less for upholding all our Constitutional rights. Good observation grasshopper.

1 person likes this.
  7. cupman

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Reading comprehension. GWB implemented more gun restriction policies. Gun control has gotten looser under the current president than the previous. Come on, chickened, you have to understand my message.

edited by staff

8. chickened

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    So young and so smart. GWB was in office for 8 years. Pick a comparison that is actually on the same footing. Maybe Obama has heard of this; http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91911807 try reading the news.

9. cupman

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I read the news every day. Can't stand commercials on t.v.

I don't understand the comment, though. Someone posts a dumb thread with a link to a ridiculous news source that uses scare tactics to claim the president is going to override the constitution and you believed it without any further information. Your hatred of the man has really impaired your logic. This is a thread about the president trying to take away guns.. which, let's be honest, is impossible. Gun control has been mostly a partisan issue and the fact that a liberal president has been looser with gun laws than a conservative president is telling. You can't believe everything you read on BYC, chickened, half of the members are children.

1 person likes this.
  10. chickened

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I understand that most stories have an agenda hidden in the message. There is obviously enough truth to say Obama is doing something, will it go any where? probably not, gun control is a killer in elections as the past has shown for those against it. Hating some one's ideas is not the same as personal hatred and it would do you well to differentiate the two subjects. Are children not worth their opinions? I take what some children say with simplicity.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by