October quilt block of the Month 2009 *sign up CLOSED*

Zookeeper9000

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Gladstone MI
*Coordinator: Acre of Blessings/ Zookeeper9000

Here is how it will work:
*Each person will make up one quilt block per month, to send to one other person in the group. Each person will receive one quilt block per month.

*Each person can chose the color (or two) of blocks they would like to receive. All Blocks will be 12.5 unless otherwise requested and noted.

*Fabrics must be 100% cotton and pre-washed to avoid shrinkage.

*You must be 18 yrs. old or older to participate in this swap.

*You must PM me your addy by the 9th of the month or your name will be removed from the list
I shouldn't have to chase anyone around trying to get their addy. This is your responsibility.

*Folks can sign up for one month and not the next, for however long we continue. No need to promise to be here sewing for a year. One month at a time!

ADDED:
* Completed blocks must be mailed out by the 25th of each month.
* If you're feeling brave, you can sign up TWICE. So you will make two for two different people, and you will receive two from two different people. Or you can sign up as many times as you'd like as long as you send what you sign up for.

I will update this first post each month. You will need to sign up by the 10th of September to be in the swap...no exceptions.

Feel free to chat and/or swap fabric pieces as needed on this thread. Blocks and fabric pieces can easily be popped into an envelope making postage not too big of an issue. Please contact me to make any changes in color, size or if you want to drop out or join up.

You can drop out and join at any point along the way, but you MUST send out the block(s) that you committed to after the 10th of the month.I will try to make an extra block or two in case we have some failures, anyone else who would like to do the same please do, and let me know. Thank you!!

DISCLAIMER:
BYC, and staff are not responsible for what happens within this swap and that people should only swap if they are comfortable knowing they might not get a block in return. (Mail or failure on the part of one person to send one) I will do my best to make sure that doesn’t happen, and will try keep a few blocks on hand to make amends. Please PM Acre/Zookeeper9000 if there are any failures.

O.K. for all you that are st-itchin' to get the new list, here it is.

This go round I will, again, start with an empty list. If you would like to be in the September Quilt Block Swap, please post letting me know you would like to be added.

Also, if you haven't been a part of any of the swaps so far, please PM me your mailing address. Let's all have a great time.

If you were a part of last months swap DO NOT sign up for September if you haven't sent your August blocks. If I find out you didn't send your previous block ..... your name will be removed from the list, immediately.

Also.....if I receive more complaints about unusable blocks (due to the wrong fabric being used) I will take your name off the list. I understand that this is a learning experience for all of us, but, I ask.....PLEASE use 100% cotton fabric.

Thank you all for your participation in the swap

Members for the month of October.....

Zookeeper9000
Babymakes5- NO Halloween please
goldenluver- Pinks Please
CedarRidgeChicks
Calicokat-- Pink PLease
Scrambled Egg-- Please NO PINK, NO HALLOWEEN
Calicokat--Pink Please
Goldenluver- Pink Please
Piecemaker - NO HALLOWEEN Please
Zookeeper9000
Nanakat
Zookeeper9000
Shelanie
Nanakat
Goldenluver- Pink Please
Nanakat
Lunachick
Zookeeper9000
Nanakat
Shelanie
Goldenluver- Pink Please
Calicokat-- Pink Please
CedarRidgeChicks- fall, leaves, and pumpkin NO GOTHIC and NO Halloween
Goldenluver- Pink Please
Zookeeper9000
LunaChick
Shelanie
Cluckin Along-- Fall Colors please
Zookeeper9000
Calicokat-- Pink Please
Goldenluver- pink please
Piecemaker- NO HALLOWEEN please
Goldenluver- pink please
Shelanie

Last edited:
Sign me up for one, please?

ETA: blues, purples, greens, and yellows-please, NO pink!
hide.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom