October WYGS MYSTERY SWAP~ Signups Closed

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
This is the October WYGS Mystery Swap.

***PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the Mystery EGG Swap that Jim runs, he still has that going as well***

You will not know what items you are getting nor will you know your partner unless you insist on knowing. Then your partner may reveal themselves.

I want everybody to feel that they can join and that the items will be sent. This is why a deadline is set.

IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET YOUR PACKAGES OUT ON TIME, DO NOT SIGN UP!

If you sign up for eggs, please make sure that you are ready for eggs when you join this swap. It is not possible to wait for your incubator to get empty.

Please people, make sure you post here when you receive your swap items!!

Disclaimer
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose. The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past. You must be 18 to participate.

The rules

#1 You can NOT pick a certain item, only a category.
#2 All swappers must be signed up by NOON on 8 October 2012
#3 The eggs have to be in the mail on or before 25 October 2012
#4 If you are unable to send your items on time, you must contact me, or you will be banned from future swaps!
#5 YOU MUST ACQUIRE A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, AND PM IT TO ME WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ITEMS
#6 Everyone will be required to send at least 6 eggs except for those sending goose, turkey, or peafowl, the min for these is 4. For quail please send at least 12 eggs. You're welcome to send more and they can be from a different category as long as 6 are from the category you signed up for. Please try to send the cleanest eggs possible.
#7 Please package the eggs carefully. Individually bubble wrapped and secured so they have the best chance of surviving the trip. Please be sure to use enough tape on the wrap.
#8 Due to previous problems, only active members of the BYC community are eligible to participate at my discretion
#9 If you fail to fulfill your obligations on this or any other swap, you will be unable to participate in future swaps
#10 YOU MAY PARTICIPATE UP TO 2 TIMES THIS MONTH - ONLY 1 PM IS NECESSARY FOR ALL ENTRIES - JUST BE CLEAR.
#11 ALL ITEMS/COMBINATION OF ITEMS IN 1 SWAP MUST HAVE A MINIMUM VALUE OF $15. IF YOU NEED TO ADD SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THE SAME CATEGORY TO GET THIS VALUE PLEASE DO SO. ADDITIONAL ITEMS FROM OTHER CATEGORIES MAY BE ADDED AS "BONUS" ITEMS AT SENDER'S DISCRETION.

#12 DO NOT POST WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS THREAD

I will try to update the list in the thread of who is participating.

Please send me an PM with the following information:
BYC Name
Real Name
Address
Phone #
Any special shipping instructions such as Hold At PO.

Sending (NO SPECIFICS PLEASE)
BAKED/CANNED GOODS (homemade only please)
EGGS (state breed category only...chicken, duck, goose, turkey, quail, guinea, etc.)
ART/CRAFT SUPPLIES (fabrics fit in this category)
HOUSEHOLD ITEMS (kitchen items, decorative items, cookbooks etc.)
VIDEOS (please state whether these are VHS or DVD or Blu-Ray and category...comedy, horror, action, etc.)
BOOKS (please state category...romance, fiction, thriller, educational, poultry related, how-to...etc.)
MISCELLANEOUS GRAB BAG (can include ANY items not fitting any other category or a mix of items from other categories...just make sure minimum value is met)

Want (NO SPECIFICS PLEASE unless you are requesting Other)

Please choose from the following categories: Please include two or more choices to make it easier to partner everyone up. You can not pick the specific items(s) that you get, so please don't tell me what specific items you have.
BAKED/CANNED GOODS-(list any allergies or dislikes)
EGGS (specify any breed categories you do NOT want, otherwise you could get anything hatchable)
ART/CRAFT SUPPLIES
HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
VIDEOS (specify if you can only take VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray and any categories you do NOT want...R rated, comedy, action, etc.)
BOOKS (state any categories you DO NOT want)

MISCELLANEOUS GRAB BAG (you could receive anything)
*ANYTHING (Only available as a "want" selection.)

To be entered in this swap, please post only that you want to enter this months swap, and Fill out the Form. Thank you,
Michelle

Please fill the form out for each swap that you want to be signed up for.
FILL OUT THIS FORM Below to Sign Up: Click the Link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHQ1S0pPN3FBb0ItUmVwa2M1aVdSN2c6MQ

Last edited:
I'm in 2x - sent my information

Jim - are you close to Dubuque? Hubby was just there on Friday for business
smile.png
I debated about coming down there with him.

If he goes down there again, maybe I will tag along. When I was young, we went to Watkins Iowa (think thats south of you) to visit relatives and pheasant hunt every Fall. Still have relatives in that area.

This is who I have that is signed up so far using the Form:

Mrheinz77: x1 Your package has been shipped to you.
Coldupnorth: x2- Both your packages have been sent out to you.
Kraftyladies: x2- Both Packages have shipped to you
Wingstone: x2- 1 package shipped to you
Bnewns: x2- 1 Package has been shipped to you.
Mnferalkitty: x1- Your package has shipped to you
Reesepoultry: x2- 1 Package has been shipped to you
Caj1985: x2- Both your Packages have shipped to you.
Wayne813: x2- Both Package has been shipped to you.
Kytinpusher: x2- Both packages have shipped to you.
Flarocky: x1- Your Package has been shipped to you
Rockinbearanch: x1- Your Package has shipped to you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom