OEGB BBR eggs for sale -- TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Blisschick, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have 6 or 8 (I can't remember which) of these that are ready to ship. I can ship Saturday or Monday, buyer's choice. They are black breasted red Old English Game bantams, with possible fawn included. Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll give the exact number and price when I get home. I was going to put these in my incubator, but I don't have room for them now and hate to see them go to waste.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  2. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have 10 eggs. $20.00 total (including shipping) to the first person who pays via Paypal to the address at the bottom of this post. Also, let me know what day to ship (Saturday or Monday).

3. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Do you happen to have a few pixs of the OEGB? Thanks

- Tommy

4. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I don't have any current ones, but here's a pic of my roo, Buddy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My pullet looks like this:
    [​IMG]

5. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    They are pretty! Hehe. The roo looks nice. Does he happy to crow a lot during the day?
    I want to get Old English Games because they are so small and cute, but some turn out to crow a WHOLE lot! Hopefully if the dad isn't much of a crower, his sons won't crow as much.

[​IMG]

Will you add extras on the eggs...about 12 or 13 when shipped?

- Tommy

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    He does crow, but I wouldn't say any more than a normal roo does. He makes himself known, but he doesn't get into crowing contests.

I have 11 right now, counting today's egg. I'll add whatever she lays before I ship.

7. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Stacey,

It is in the middle of the week right now so the next good shipping date would be Monday for me.

I would like to ask you, if you think your hen(s) is(are) going to lay anymore after this batch?

If so, I would like to get the second batch of eggs because I will have a brieft knowledge of how old the eggs are and when was the first one laid [​IMG]

I hope to do business with you because you have great looking birds.

- Tommy

8. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I don't think there will be any problem with getting more. I have another pullet that is a sport, so any chicks between her and my roo will be fawn. She doesn't lay as often (yet) as the other, but I'll go ahead and collect them for you. Sometimes I will get two a day, but most days I get just one. They're still young, so it just may be they're warming up. I've been told that most OEGB lay like crazy.

9. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Yeah, and they make GREAT moms too! Thats why I want some for fun and once in a while, have it hatch out some of my longtails. Hehe.

If you do have a few pictures of all your roo and hens for me to look at, that would be awsome! [​IMG] . I have never heard of a sport before, thats why I asked, what color is that?

- Tommy

10. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Bliss, i got my eggs the other day, am going to set them this evening.

chickhamm
    Theressa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by