OEGB Brown-Red large project breeder flock for sale- Napa area

One Chick Two

Songster
Jun 13, 2013
banty.cockerel.portrait.11.1.1.17.JPG

Offering one, 1 YO cock bird (and a brother), two, 1 YO hens, 16 pullets (born April-June, many pullets laying) 3 additional cockerel sons, any additional little ones, any eggs, etc. Lots of potential!

These birds are all sweet, all mostly extremely friendly, affectionate, people loving birds, including the cock bird, Mr Peanut, who loves snuggles and snacks out of your hand. He will fly on your head or shoulder just to say hello. He passes these friendly genes to all his children. Did I also mention these guys are AMAZING mousers!!! (Your cat will be jealous.)

A few of these birds I believe are SQ. Mostly they are BQ, with a few PQ to cull out. Some have very good wide tails and nice copper color, and many with defined chest lacing. Some of the females have different amounts of color, and shades to work with. A few have some minor shafting. The children are improvements on the parents, and there is a lot of future potential here. You could resell the ones you don't wish to keep.

We were working on creating a nice dual male/female line. Now, we are shifting our focus away from bantams.
Must pick up in person- there is just too many to ship. Please PM me if seriously interested.
banties.watermelong.11.1.17.JPG

banty.hen.side.tail.11.1.17.JPG

banties.hens.watermelons.11.1.17.JPG

banty.hen.side.11.1.17.JPG

banty.cockerel.close.face.portrait.11.1.17.JPG

Back
Top Bottom