OEGB club?

KDailey

Crazy Cochin Lady
8 Years
Jun 27, 2011
Bronson, Tx
Hey guys I just got 4 new birds this weekend from a guy that shows Old English. At the time I wasn't particularly interested in showing so I bought the birds he had that didn't quite meet the mark. A pair of silver duckwings and a pair of wheatens. They had a TON of spangled too. He actually said that my wheaten hen could be shown but he wouldn't expect her to actual win much.

I asked him where they showed at since I hadn't seen anything in our area and he said that there are actually several in our area but that if you're not a member of one of the clubs then you rarely actually hear about them.

So I was wondering, anybody know of any OEGB clubs in East Texas? How bout an official club of america or something along those lines? Would it be the American Bantam Association or something like that?

Are you in NE Texas or SE Texas?

La Grange- labor day weekend

Decatur- 3rd weekend in September

Dallas - State fair October

College Station- January 7th - Bluebonnet classic

Ft Worth Stock show- January

Beaumont - March

LA Grange - March

Google - Old English Game Bantam club

Bob

Quote:
The OEGBCA (Old Eglish bantam Club of America) does exist, teh President os from texas, the VP is from Ok, and Officers floatinng all over the US. You can join for $15 a year, I would also seggest the ABA which is $20 a year I believe, You can sign up with teh ABA via thier website, bantamclub.com the OEGBCA you would need to mail your dues to debbie Leftwitch in wewoka Oklahoma, I can get the actual address if you need it PM me.

so lucky... living in los angeles, there's nothing like that locally around here... just me and a couple of friends that want to show, and everyone else lives out in the boonies... no local shows at all... and i don't want to show in the county fairs to have my birds mutilated because some girl wants to take pictures with a feather in her hair...

if i wasn't so lazy, i would do something about it...
sad.png

Im in one in North Georgia an I show the silver duckwings an blue wheatons, brassy backs, fawn silverduckwings an startin to show the japanese bantams but it is real fun crazy cochin lady if you have any questions about the silver duckwings just ask i got my meber shipp on here

Back
Top Bottom