OEGB Eggs $13.00 shipped for 6 can include a couple Duck too 01/09/08

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hello All,

I have a splash Rooster that throws alot of blue and splash babies. My hens are different colors I have Quail Anterwerp, Gold and black, black tailed white, and BB Red colored.

I will have room in the box to throw in a couple extra eggs, I can send, Duck eggs Rouen and Blue swedish.

Thanks!

Please add $2 for shipping if you live north of Virginia or West of Missouri

Edited to Say My girls are back in the swing of things again after a short winter break!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  2. Tripp

Tripp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Munford, TN
    OOPS....

Sorry

Tripp

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  3. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    The eggs are still available.

4. ChooksinIowa

ChooksinIowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2008
    Van Meter, Iowa
    HI! Sold if you still have them. Extras of your different breeds OK but no duck eggs please because we are not set up for ducks at this time.

Let me know paypal addy!
    Thanks!
    Claire

5. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I have 7 OEGB eggs that need to ship tomorrow. Can throw in a couple extra duck eggs if you want. $13.00 includes shipping unless you live Farther North than Virginia or farther west than Missouri. Then Please add $2 for shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  6. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Anyone?

7. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    I so wish I could get them...

8. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I thought I would go ahead and post pics of my OEGB flock here for everyone to see

Here are pics of them

My Rooster Splash

[​IMG]

My rooster and my millefluer and the blacked tailed white hen

[​IMG]

My Quail Antewerp hen

[​IMG]

and my black tailed white hen
    [​IMG]

My mille fluer colored hen, You cant really tell in this pic but she has black speckles all over here

[​IMG]

My young BB red Pullets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

Hey Jen,

I am the one that ended up w/ 2 VERY LARGE (now!) ducks from you when I bought the 6 oegb eggs.

I also only ended up with 1 little oegb hen...she is STILL TINY! She is an absolute sweetheart and has even stole DH's (who has no interest in the chickens...much!) heart.

Anyway...she is gray and about 5 weeks old. I still can't get over how tiny an oegb is. She is smaller than 1 of my Seramas born the same day. About 1/2 the size, actually.

Anyway...my question is...WHAT COLOR WILL SHE BE? I don't see any other color besides gray...and it's grayish blue, but not as blue as her pen-mates, the blue copper Marans, who were also born the same day, but look like RAPTORS compared to "Itty Bit". Also, how big will she be/how long until she is full grown?

Here name fits her. I will try and post a pic. She SOOOOO doesn't act like a chicken. She acts like a parrot. Flying up onto our shoulder when we go in the pen!!

Thank you for bringing her into our lives. She is a joy and she MAY just become our "house bird". [​IMG] WINK [​IMG] WINK...that is if she keeps buttering up DH the way she is [​IMG]

BTW-the ducks protect her, too [​IMG]

10. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Quote:Hey there! I am so happy to hear about your new addition. Most likely she will end up being a self blue splash like daddy. I have hatched quite a few that take after him. It takes them a little while to get there splash spots but after a month or two they will show up. They do love to fly and they are tiny little boogers. My quail OEGB and the two BB red pullets are TINY TINY. What color ducks did you end up with?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by