OEGB For Sale in KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KY-BantamLady, Sep 15, 2009.

1. KY-BantamLady

KY-BantamLady New Egg

Jul 4, 2009
    Columbia, KY
    Have Old English Game Bantams for sale in KY.

2. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

3. Uncle T's Bantam's

Uncle T's Bantam's Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2009
    Loretto Ky
    What Breed of OEGB do you have,Pm me

4. KY-BantamLady

KY-BantamLady New Egg

Jul 4, 2009
    Columbia, KY
    Uncle T,
    I think you are the same one I e-mailed earlier about my bantams. I have the Blues and the Red Pyles, other colors also, but they were the ones you were asking about.[​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Do you have any blue roosters? I've been looking for one forever!! I would be the one hostessing the chickenstock, please say you're coming, and bring me a roo? [​IMG]

6. KY-BantamLady

KY-BantamLady New Egg

Jul 4, 2009
    Columbia, KY
    Mojo Chick'n :

heya welcome to the forum - I'm also in Columbia (maybe I know you? [​IMG] )

check out these three links - might get someone interested....

Ky People
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=110&p=963

KY chickenstock (just outside Columbia - so local to you)
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=223435&p=45

Ky Traders
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=102275&p=87

meri

Thank you Meri for the welcome. Also thanks for posting the links. [​IMG]

Jo Ann​

7. KY-BantamLady

KY-BantamLady New Egg

Jul 4, 2009
    Columbia, KY
    Shelly,
    Yes I have some Blues. I have been reading the post about the chickenstock and was planning on coming but I have to work this weekend, so my wonderful husband said he would take some birds for me. I hope the rain doesn't cancel it. How long do you think it will last. I get off work at 2:00pm.

Jo Ann

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    It's not even going to really start till around noon, and it will go on until the last person leaves! Maybe we'll have a bonfire if there are any stragglers left over at dark?? I for one would love some s'mores! [​IMG]

Any rain chances so far are 10% (theweatherchannel) and 30% (some site Meri checks?), but you know how the weather is here. I believe it was supposed to rain today, but we didnt' get a drop, so hopefully we won't be rained out [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  9. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

would you like me to do the "anti-rain dance"?

instead of wildly dancing (nekkid) around the front yard (the rain dance) I put on all my clothes and hide in the closet....

[​IMG]

10. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Thanks soooooo much! That little guy is just beautiful! I can't wait till these hens cut their apron strings so I can introduce them to their new loverboy! They keep their chicks FOREVER!! I just can't bear to take them away, I did that last fall with my splash hen and she literally mourned them for months! Everytime she would hear a chick crying she would come running, then walk away....I swear she hung her head as she did it. Never again will I take away her babies [​IMG] It broke my heart [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by