OEGB Hens wanted !

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 6chicks&aduck, Aug 28, 2011.

1. 6chicks&aduck

6chicks&aduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    looking for 2-3 nice OEGB hens, doesnt matter what color, my rooster is lonely, and my hens are all standard breeds , they are too big for him LOL !

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh believe me, those little OEG guys get the job done better than you'd think [​IMG]

I've got a few black hens that I don't plan on keeping, they are a bit on the 'big' side for an OEGB, but they are pure. I believe there are 2 but might be 3, let me know if you're interested.

3. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    6chicks&aduck :

looking for 2-3 nice OEGB hens, doesnt matter what color, my rooster is lonely, and my hens are all standard breeds , they are too big for him LOL !

If you are not apposed to shipping to paying shipping I have 3 very nice white hens available. They can be veiwed on our website​

4. 6chicks&aduck

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    Quote:any pics ?

5. 6chicks&aduck

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    Quote:If you are not apposed to shipping to paying shipping I have 3 very nice white hens available. They can be veiwed on our website

any BBR Hens or blue wheaten ?? i really like the BBR hens coloring & the whites are so bright , your birds are beautiful !!!!!!!! and no im not opposed to paying shipping , how much would it be for three hens ?????? I'm in north dakota

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by