1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OEGBs what color(s) do you have?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by that_crazy_lady, Nov 17, 2009.

1. that_crazy_lady

that_crazy_lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Rose, OK
    There are sooo meny OEGB colors out there, I would love to see pics. I'm going to get some blue red, and blue silver duckwing from ideal for cross breeding, but I really don't know what they look like. I'm thinking od getting another color too, but I don't know witch one? AGBs are welcome too, just sate that they are AGB not OEGB.

I have one blue rooster for now
    [​IMG]

poor shot I know. George will not hold still for photos. he is really sharp looking now, this was about 2 weeks after I got him.

2. HeelerDawg

HeelerDawg Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2008
    Southeastern,Kentucky
    Here's my pair of Self Blue O.E.G.B.'s. You said you we're ordering from Ideal Hatchery; that's where I got this rooster so you might be able to judge on wether or not you like their type or not.

[​IMG]

3. that_crazy_lady

Nov 13, 2008
    Rose, OK
    [​IMG] nice. my blue roo came from ideal too, he is about half grown now. I like them.

4. cbbantams

cbbantams Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    South
    Just search (oegbca)for the Old English Game Bantam Club of America.If you look in their galleries they have all the pictures you would need of nice oegb's.Hope that helps.

5. that_crazy_lady

Nov 13, 2008
    Rose, OK
    thanks, that was just what I was looking for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by