Oesdog - Finally found out how to show you chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by oesdog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. oesdog

oesdog Songster

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just worked it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW TO SHOW OFF MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

This is Blue - helped to hatch as this little one was born on 6th June 5 days after our other chicks.

[​IMG]

This little one also helped to hatch 6 days after our other chicks.

Both are doing really well now. Omlet had a real bad eye infection.

[​IMG]

As you can see it is on the mend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are our very special chicks. We hope they are girls but they are a little young to tell yet? We cannot keep Roos.

The rest of the family outside.

Duck

[​IMG]

Nugget

[​IMG]

Titch ( Tom )

[​IMG]

All these three were Hatched 1st June Duck, then Nugget and then Titch ( Tom )

Runt ( Jerry) Was Hatched the next day on 2nd June

[​IMG]

Mum Bertha - lesson time!

[​IMG]

So there they are at long last

Oesdog - [​IMG]

Thanks so much everyone who helped especially with intervention in the hatching of Blue and Omlet who would both be dead if it were not for BYC!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. Debbi

Debbi Crowing

May 2, 2010
    Missouri
    Well, congrats to you on all counts!! [​IMG] What a cutie your Old English is too! Feels great when it all comes together, I am happy for you.

3. oesdog

oesdog Songster

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Thanks - it was not easy. We lost a broody hen Elly and 6 baby chicks. But these are all fine. My little Omlet is my baby though as Omlet is still sooooo tiny and fluffy compared to all the others. Gosh I don;t even know what they all are????????

Oesdog - [​IMG]

4. CheerfulHeart2

CheerfulHeart2 Creative Problem Solver

Apr 8, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    oesdog - well done! So glad you got the pic's posted. Cute babies! I can tell you have had quite a go of it with the hatches. Glad things are working out!

5. oesdog

oesdog Songster

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Omlet has been a bit ill lately Vit def I think as she couldn;t get up one morning but is on the mend again now.

We have been taking the chicks out and playing hunt for worms in the evening lately but Bertha is begining to turn on Blue and Omlet and hurt them - she never did that before but we had to part them all again for a while because Omlet was ill. So I think she forgot them. All the chicks are doing well now and Omlet is back to strength in fact she is running madly round the brood box after Blue who has a worm!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Oesdog - [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by