1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Offer BO and BR roos in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mrsengeseth, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Need to find these pretty (IMO) boys a home. Don't need to go together, although it would be nice if they did. I am no chicken genius or guru, but they each have the long slender pointed saddle feathers. The BR is my favorite. Hoping someone can pick them up right away.

2. [​IMG] bumping

3. Anyone in the colorado springs area interested?

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Songster

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Bumping. I hope you find them a good home! [​IMG]
    Post pictures!

5. Good idea. I'll go get some pics to add.

6. I found someone who wants the BO, so I have the BR (dizzy) left. He's a love... Son is holding him. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. The Bo and BR both are indeed still available...anyone??

8. MrGreenJeans

MrGreenJeans In the Brooder

Jun 10, 2008
    COS
    Wish I could have roosters, but I'm in your exact same situation (checked your BYC page, and literally - we are in the exact situation) [​IMG] Love it when the bands play Acacia Park !

Here's a bump, and here's hoping someone out east will give them a good home !

edit
    almost forgot, you can also try:
    http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/waterfowl_junkiesCO/
    featherwood from byc is a mod over there, she should be able to get you approved for posting.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  9. Quote:Thanks!!

LOL, I can hear the ones that play in Acacia and America the Beautiful Park too!! I am trying a lady who wanted males or females this summer out in Woodland park. So far no reply.

10. MrGreenJeans

MrGreenJeans In the Brooder

Jun 10, 2008
    COS
    Any luck yet finding a new home for your boys ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by