Offered here only! Cukoo silkie eggs/ Pics LINK!

Napalongtail

Longtail Longtimer
12 Years
Jan 31, 2007
NE Washington
We have all 5 girls laying! Excellent genetics! Every cukoo egg layed between now and Monday the 19th $25.00 includes shipping. First one to post gets this great deal!http://www.freewebs.com/napalongtails/
I have just updates the website to include a Silkie page. Not sure if they've got all the changes but when I last looked the Cukoo pics are there!! Enjoy
smile.png

Last edited:
Great A pleasure doing business with you once again. The chicks keep getting better and better here!
And as soon as I figure out how to get a pic in here I'll load one:)

Last edited:
Payment has been sent! Woot!

Is it Spring, yet?!
big_smile.png
I'm ready to take this hatching in to full force! ROFL

Hey ~ got the eggs today. 2 were broken, but the other 13 shells were in tact. They were all a bit out of place and on top of each other in the egg carton and not in the container holes in the carton so I am crossing my fingers for the air cells to be in tact.

Side note, I love it when people use sawdust in the packing because it contains the broken yolks, etc., very well and mostly keeps them off of the other eggs.

Hoping the remaining 13 are okay. Thanks
smile.png

Dang PO they must have beat that one up on purpose!! Well thats 4 broken eggs now:mad:
I leave it up to you to file a claim if you want they were insured for $50.00 Keep us informed on how they candle in 10 days:)

Just seeing this. Yeah, they did something to them as only 2 even grew. Most of the rest had blood rings and I threw all of those (except the two) out last night. What a bummer! I won't bother wasting my time with taking up insurance because the outside of the box looked fine and from what I've heard, they won't do anything about hatching eggs, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom