Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
I ordered snowie quail eggs from Myshire, I think they arrive next week, so too early for the HAL, but not early enough to get a another batch in on time.
Good luck, and a shame it won't be in time for the HAL! I hope you post your results anyway; best wishes for a good hatch. :fl Myshire Farm has some lovely birds.

That door is very relaxing.
Couple more fires started. Redding and Santa Rosa. Smoke is back but not as bad
Is the Hubbell building in the same area as before?
The door is a private home. The new building is a caretaker house on the Hubbell property. I'm done with the glass for it, but the building isn't ready for it yet.

Fingers crossed and prayers that the fires will stop, and people will stop lighting them!
IMG_20200820_182907606_HDR.jpg

SOME ONE PLEASE SET A REMINDER FOR ME to set eggs on the 13th!
This will be my first real HAL...I think!

WOOOOOTTTTTTT

I’m setting my quail eggs on the 14th (2 weeks from today!!) :celebrate. Mine pretty consistently take 17 days to hatch. Haven't decided whether to pick out the biggest eggs from our jumbo girls or to get a some from a breeder for “new blood”.

So I have muscovy hens sitting.... and more eggs in the incubator due throughout this month. I have also "accidently" put some Necked neck eggs in along with a few turkey eggs from my Broad breased black turkey hen and and assortment from my red broiler hens.... and a couple silkie eggs and just found out that my birchen marans eggs should be here tomorrow..... squeal.

Back
Top Bottom