Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
I HAVE TWO PIPS. I hope everyone is ready for an annoying play-by-play for my first ever quail hatch.

I'm so ready!
run-circles.gif

My incubator 1 is now locked down; I removed 4 early quitters and wrote down the numbers of about 8 that looked odd. I'll have to check after hatch to see if they were duds or just developed a little slower, they looked ok candling from the top, but had a larger space at the bottom of the egg that showed clear. The other eggs looked dark and full of chick. Only 12 Celadons made it to lockdown and they are in a hatching cage to keep them separate from the mixed color eggs. Incubator 2 will be locked down either later tonight or tomorrow.

My incubator 1 is now locked down; I removed 4 early quitters and wrote down the numbers of about 8 that looked odd. I'll have to check after hatch to see if they were duds or just developed a little slower, they looked ok candling from the top, but had a larger space at the bottom of the egg that showed clear. The other eggs looked dark and full of chick. Only 12 Celadons made it to lockdown and they are in a hatching cage to keep them separate from the mixed color eggs. Incubator 2 will be locked down either later tonight or tomorrow.
:fl

Back
Top Bottom