I don’t think I have EVER seen MORE SASS in my life captured in a photo than her pose in the last pic, a natural born sass queen! Her pattern even has the Dalmatian look to it!
I have the cutest bibs somewhere. This is going to cause me to get flogged, I just know it. My big boy already hates me It's sooooo worth the flogging!
Can it be all animals?
Welcome to BYC's 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-a-Long contest #6
Show us your pet(s) in their awesome Halloween costumes and you could WIN!!
Photography Tips from BYC's jolenesdad
How to enter
It's easy to enter, just take pictures of your pets dressed up for Halloween and enter the pictures in this thread!
- This contest is open to all BYC members, not just Halloween HAL participants.
- This is a costume contest for our feathered and furry pets
- 2 entries per member. An entry consists of 1-3 pictures.
- One entry per post, please.
- No fake editing or Captions, we want to see the world through your eyes, so no excessive use of editing tools. However, basic cropping is allowed.
- Photo(s) cannot have been entered in other contests.
- ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
- Contest Ends November 2nd.
- 8oz Coconut Hawaiian Goat Milk Lotion
- Girl feeding Chicken Soap= Lavender Vetiver Goat Milk Soap est.6-7oz
- Hen on eggs Soap= Honeysuckle Goat Milk soap est 3-3.5oz
- In Muslin Sack= Coriander & Lemongrass Goat Milk Soap est.6-7oz
- Wooden Soap Saver Dish
- Exfoliating Loofah
- Wooden handled Massage/Brush
- Harmony's Kiss Flavor Lip Balm in Cotton Candy
- SHRINK WRAPPED and Tagged
Place Prize First Place Second Place $30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend. Third Place $15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.
Here are the winners of the 2015 Halloween Fowl Costume Contest
Previous Costume Contests
Year URL 2016 https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-2016-w-hosts-mike-sally-bantychooks.1133416/ 2015 https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...contest-halloween-hal-2015-contest-3.1024022/
This contest is open to all BYC members where the contest complies with local laws/ordinances.
All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
BYC Store Gift Certificates are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded the PFM. In contests where a physical prize is offered, the prize is available to winners that reside in the contiguous United States (lower 48). If the winners are outside of the contiguous United States (lower 48), they will be awarded the PFM instead.
This contest is brought to you by Lil Swatara SOAP LLC (@Sally Sunshine) & our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).
If you have not yet joined us at BYC's 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-a-Long, click HERE and come say hi!
This sounds cute! I hope you'll share the end result with us!I’m dressing my paint horse up as a “Fugi Paint” this year. I’m just going to paint her patches* like an apple and give her a fruit sticker (plus add a stem to her green halter ) *I obviously won’t be painting her head/face or any sensitive area