Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Spooky Treats & Halloween Eats Contest!

Pics
Well since I have one more chance to enter this contest, daughter and I baked some more sugar skull cookies this morning. Only we made them 2X as big so it will be easier to 'write' on them w the frosting tips. We're saving the frosting part for after lunch. It's an ice storm day, perfect for staying in to do our Day of the Dead cookies.....hopefully we won't run out of powdered sugar!

Sounds like a perfect ice storm day activity Sue! Looking forward to seeing what you two come up with.

Stay warm!

Well since I have one more chance to enter this contest, daughter and I baked some more sugar skull cookies this morning. Only we made them 2X as big so it will be easier to 'write' on them w the frosting tips. We're saving the frosting part for after lunch. It's an ice storm day, perfect for staying in to do our Day of the Dead cookies.....hopefully we won't run out of powdered sugar!
Ooooooooooo I can't wait to see!

Well my Halloween treat did not quite turn out how I had envisioned!!! BUT it is actually pretty scary 😂😂😂 @Sapphire Sebright i May need some decorating lessons :oops:
View attachment 2388896
yes that was supposed to be a jack o lantern....I attempted black buttercream frosting that ds said looked more like gasket sealer. I tried to turn red icing to orange and white to green. Total fail trying to use what was already in the pantry 🤣🤣🤣
How fun!

popcorn.gif

Entry #3
We spent 2 hours listening to Christmas music (for some incongruous reason) and frosting cookies, while the cold rain/ice continues outdoors. Here's today's contribution:
View attachment 2389375

Those are wonderful, the larger cookie size really makes a difference in the amount of detail!

Back
Top Bottom