Official Apology

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I have been a member here for quite a few months. I have been in two "debates" since I started on this site. One ended in friendship and understanding and the lastest ended in disaster.

To anyone who has been offended by my words I sincerely apologize. I'm hear to make friends and to talk about my feathered friends. NOT to make enemies.

I've learned my lesson during the latest "train wreck" that if I have an opinion about something..it's best to keep it to myself.

I hope that we can all (as terrielacy says) go back to our regularly sheduled chickens and sign off as friends tonight.

p.s. I hope this thread can be civil and not get locked.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have NO idea what,when,why this happened.....I am not here enough........ but glad you posted this and I also hate to see any trouble.I for the most part keep silent when I feel strongly............on boards or online especially , seems so much easier to have troubles or misunderstandings on line.......getting your focus back to chickens is always good isnt it [​IMG]........when stressed at home. I go talk to my girls out in the coop. ALWAYS helps me...... [​IMG]

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Thanks Southern. I am glad you are back, too.

Great news! I just sold a table runner through my Etsy shop to a member here and soon I will be placing a soap order! LOL

5. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    You're entitled to your opinion. As is everybody else...

Personally, if somebody posts something rude or hostile towards me I don't engage, I either try to defuse things or hold my tongue and move on to something else. Most times it's just a misunderstanding of intentions anyways, i.e., I wasn't trying to push your buttons or accuse you of anything on the moonshine thread and I wasn't trying to be a smartypants about the pasteurized eggs...

6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:[​IMG] I was having a bad day to say the least. No hard feelings towards anyone on my end. BTW, DH has quit the moonshine making. It takes to much time to make. He's going to start making his own beer. For our own personal use of course.

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    My brother in law makes his own beer. If you like beer, it is really good. I am not much into it, but a bottle of home brewed beer in a crockpot with a whole chicken and veggies, cooked slooooowwwww all day sure is good!

8. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:It makes me feel at home [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  9. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:It makes me feel at home

[​IMG] so true

10. Southern28Chick