Official appology thread

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mistylady, May 3, 2009.

1. mistylady

mistylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    Everyone, if in the past I have offended you please accept my appology. I do tend to get passionate about things. And I'm good at speaking before thinking. Or typing before thinking. I will try to behave. If I mess up ... slap me on the nose. I think I probably take out my frustrations on here sometimes also. I am sorry.

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG]

3. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    I think we all do at times..fear not! Consider my accepting of your apology my apology for future occurrences!! LOL!!

4. Chicken Fruit

Chicken Fruit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Echo Homestead
    I should probably say the same thing.

If I wasnt so passionately self righteous.

I prefer the guilt of what offense I have caused. lol.

5. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:Not "self-righteous", just Right. It's only self-righteous if you're wrong!!

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    WHen you have the right of way but a truck is coming, you can be right or you can be dead right.

Sometimes you gotta ask yourself what being right will cost you.

I don't know what you're apologizing for but I'll accept if you accept mine.

(I've made some bad decisions here too and ruffled feathers I had no business ruffling. I'm trying not to do that.)

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Stop worrying you guys..... everyone is entitled to their own opinion...... freedom of speech and all that jazz....... we can all ruffle feathers at times... no one would or should hold it against you..... or me come to think of it.... [​IMG]

8. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:I've gotten pretty good at it.... LOL [​IMG]

9. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Apparently, I did it again yesterday on the family thread, but this time I refuse to apologize. They are my family and I refuse to apologize for loving them.

(Sorry mistylady, no intent to highjack your thread, just very sad today.)

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    My gosh, what have we here? A forum of nice people who realize that they can go overboard? And they are apologizing for it? I've never seen such a thing.

Anybody who can go off half-cocked and realize it and APOLOGIZE has more than all the respect I can give them.

It's not how bad you mess up, it's how well you recover! Let's hear it for being a big person!

Last edited: May 4, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by