Official Brinsea Jan 15th Hatch !!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by 7L Farm, Dec 29, 2010.

1. 7L Farm

7L Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Thought I'd clear the air & start this over. So, come one come all. Seems like Santa did his part for the chickens & blessed alot of folks with brand new Brinsea bators. Now, we need to find out how well they work. Will, sign in & all work together. Maybe just a thought we can talk to the Brinsea Co. & see if they could furnish us with a prize. After all we are their customers and we all know the customer is always right. Guess, we could call ourselves " Team Brinsea ". Thoughts & comments are welcome. We have 17 days to prepare for this hatch. Then its lock & load .

2. KC n KY

KC n KY Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grayson, KY
    I will be hatching with an eco I got for Christmas( [​IMG] ) But, I will be setting them on Jan 7 (9 days from today because I just collected my first eggs that will be incubated)

3. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

I was going to do the Jan hatch with you all but I just couldnt hold myself back. I have 3 duck eggs in the bator now. 1 due on the 14th and 2 due the 19th, so they are due when you start yours. My little ducky will be on the side lines cheering y'all on and to give you a bit of cuteness to send you on your way...thats if you dont mind a duck cheerleader [​IMG]

4. 7L Farm

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Quote:I use to help the woodies out in the wild hatch eggs.I had 19 wood duck houses that I monitored & hatched thousands of ducklings .I did this for atleast 15 years. I just love Woodies their a very unique duck. Very beautiful feathers I believe they have 32 different colors within their plumage. They are amazing ducks, they fly straight through the woods at great speeds. I went as far as banding the ducks as well. So, yes we need duck cheerleaders you bet.

5. Unclebean

Unclebean Rest in Peace 1977-2013

Jun 10, 2010
    Tower City, PA
    Count me in! We are going to attempt hatching a few chicks for my SIL. Since she has spent time around our flock she fell in love! She can only have about 3 or 4 where she lives so we won't hatch a full batch. If we had a bigger coop we would hatch more for ourselves. [​IMG]

6. chillmiller

chillmiller Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Tonopah/AZ
    hmmm tis a shame i dont have a brinsea , as im goinig to be setting eggs again on the 12-15th of jan as i have some hatching on the 11th

7. 7L Farm

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Quote:I haven't got mine yet but I ordered it & hopefully I can set some eggs on the 15th. Your welcome to hatch so far its you & me.

8. chillmiller

chillmiller Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Tonopah/AZ
    i think im gonna try to set over 20 this time because my brooder is big enough for 70 chicks and puttin 7 or 12 in there ever 3 weeks so BORRRING

9. chicken-owner-31

chicken-owner-31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    NV
    I just set mine in the Brinsea, couldn't wait! Hahaha! I can jump in a little late, hopefully!

10. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Did you put this for the Calling New Brinsea owners thread? We've been looking for it and it seems mine got deleted??? I'm so confused...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by