Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Count the M&Ms Before Santa Eats Them All! Contest - Standard Sized

Pics

casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Winners Announced Here!
full
This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Welcome to 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! Count the M&Ms Before Santa Eats them all! contest - Standard Size

How to Enter

For this contest, guess how many Red & Green M & M's are *in* the metal tin pictured below and reply to this thread with your guess.
full
Rules:
  1. All entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread.
  2. Check this Google spreadsheet, and/or search this thread to see if your guesses have been chosen already. For instructions on how to search a thread, please read this post: 1607966614087.png How to Use the Search Features
  3. A total of *five* guesses per member, one guess per post, please.
  4. ONE guess per post - NO EDITS.
  5. Whole number guesses only, please.
  6. If you want to lock in a specific number, post it before anybody else.
  7. All edited posts will be disqualified.
  8. Open to all BYC members.
  9. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  10. The contest ends as soon as someone picks the winning number or on December 23rd at 11:59 PM, whatever comes first.
This Google spreadsheet will be updated as often as possible. Please check it *and* search this thread before entering your number.

The Prize is the beautiful BYC 2021 Calendar!
2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_01.jpg
2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_28.jpg
The calendar is available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded a 1-month PFM instead.

If you have not joined the NYD Hatch-a-long, please join us here:
12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-along!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful BYC 2021 Calendar, see this thread: 2021 Calendars are here! Free US Shipping!

full

Last edited:
congrats_5.gif

Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, the announcing of the winners! There were 609 red and green M&Ms in the metal tin.

Congratulations to @Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, you are the winners of a beautiful BYC Calendar!! :woot
Second Guess
4th guess 613

@Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, I will be contacting you shortly on how to claim your prize!!

s0819.gif

And I want to thank all who participated with guesses and humor, you all made this a super fun contest! :woot

Last edited:
congrats_5.gif

Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, the announcing of the winners! There were 609 red and green M&Ms in the metal tin.

Congratulations to @Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, you are the winners of a beautiful BYC Calendar!! :woot

@Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, I will be contacting you shortly on how to claim your prize!!

s0819.gif

And I want to thank all who participated with guesses and humor, you all made this a super fun contest! :woot

What?!?!?! My BSing actually paid off. I was completely joking on me winning. I’m so excited. THANK YOUUU

A658DB37-30B2-4532-97E2-9706E940E08E.gif

congrats_5.gif

s0819.gif

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! :ya:ya:wee:woot
This has been a BLAST!

CONGRATULATIONS @Kiki , @CluckerFamily , @hysop , and @Sheriloo3 !!

Back
Top Bottom