Feb 2, 2020
VA

Winners announced HERE

1622670960273.png

This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair
Equine Show Ring

Let's celebrate all the wonderful equines in our lives and show them off! This show ring is for any and all equines- horses, mules, donkeys, burros, and minis. This will be a random draw contest.

A picture of your equine, equine plus handler, or a riding picture in whatever discipline you enjoy will be eligible. Even those special views from atop pictures to celebrate time spent riding. And feel free to share what makes your equine so special.

Rules:

1. All photo entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread.
  2. Equines are the star in this show ring and should be the focal point.
  3. A member can have up to 3 equine entries (only one entry per post please).
  4. Each entry must include 1-3 photos.
  5. No excessive photo editing, but basic cropping and poop removal is allowed.
  6. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture.
  7. High quality images are recommended.
  8. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  9. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  10. All BYC rules apply - Terms of Service (Rules)
  11. Entries will be accepted until June 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Prizes
PlacePrize
First Place$50 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 1-year PFM ($60 value) for yourself or a friend.
Second Place$30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
Third Place$15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.

BYC Store Gift Certificates are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States they will be awarded the PFM instead.

Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair Contest Series
Click on the pictures to view these other contests!
1622670987378.png

Last edited:
We are all so all chickens all the time that I am MOST looking forward to this contest! I can’t wait to see and read about BYCers’ equines!

Is your BLM Burro going to make an appearance, or just silently judge all the entries from the sidelines?
Who says he's the silent type?

Yes, he's one of the judges...and he's been known to take bribes of Oats 'N Honey granola bars. Plain air popped popcorn too. Is Mr W. going to be your winghorse? Um, I mean wingmini?

Last edited:
Who says he's the silent type?

Yes, he's one of the judges...and he's been known to take bribes of Oats and Honey granola bars. Plain air popped popcorn too. Is Mr W. going to be your winghorse? Um, I mean wingmini?
Wally is now undoubtedly making an appearance in chicken poop bingo. We would probably mess it up without his supervision anyway.

Back
Top Bottom