Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think my chicks will be okay tonight without the heat on? It’s only gonna be like 60 tonight and it’s pretty humid and warm and they’re pretty feathered so I figured they’d be okay??? But I’m not sure. Just checked and they seem happy under the heat plate but I turned it on anyway (forgot to earlier) but maybe I should turn it off?? Don’t want to roast them but also don’t want them to freeze haha

Do you guys think my chicks will be okay tonight without the heat on? It’s only gonna be like 60 tonight and it’s pretty humid and warm and they’re pretty feathered so I figured they’d be okay??? But I’m not sure. Just checked and they seem happy under the heat plate but I turned it on anyway (forgot to earlier) but maybe I should turn it off?? Don’t want to roast them but also don’t want them to freeze haha

How old are they? Sorry haven’t caught up with messages.

How old are they? Sorry haven’t caught up with messages.
They’re 6 weeks old. Sorry, thought I said haha I was thinking they were closer to 4. :lau :oops:

The bantam Cochins haven’t finished feathering yet but are pretty big and the Brabanters I think are fully feathered or close hah

But they’re under it so maybe cold? Or just comfort? :confused:

They’re 6 weeks old. Sorry, thought I said haha I was thinking they were closer to 4. :lau :oops:

The bantam Cochins haven’t finished feathering yet but are pretty big and the Brabanters I think are fully feathered or close hah

But they’re under it so maybe cold? Or just comfort? :confused:

At 6 weeks? Hmm. I would turn it off and leave it off forever. Maybe they are just comfortable under it. But we’ll see what the experts say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom