Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post a lot. Probably much more than I should but I can't help but wonder how many animals y'all have to care for and how you can keep posting on BYC and get anything done.

While they are mostly small numbers in each group, I currently have 7 flocks of chickens, a couple cats and lots of needy friends.
I am a professional multitasker.
Professional.

Screenshot_20200525-073615.png

I post a lot. Probably much more than I should but I can't help but wonder how many animals y'all have to care for and how you can keep posting on BYC and get anything done.

While they are mostly small numbers in each group, I currently have 7 flocks of chickens, a couple cats and lots of needy friends.
I have 14 chickens and 7 ducks. And 3 dogs. My chickens and ducks forage or chill all day long. I'll go out in the afternoon and clean coops and refresh shavings if needed and check their waterers etc. Some times I will go out and sit with them. I'm on here off and on. Will probably be a bit more on since the contest is coming to a close. But I've been know to take a few days or a week off at times. I'm usually more of a lurker than a Chatty Cathy. I have my moments tho lol.

I wonder how this name is pronounced.
It is short for Penedesenca (a Catalonian word). The breed is from the Penedes region of Catalonia, an autonomous state in Spain. Hence the name Penedesenca. There is a similar breed from the region of Emporda, hence the breed name is Empordanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom