Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finishing what i believe to be my grade 11 now..
I'm 16yy old and it's the 3rd class of the secondary school here, we haven't senioritis... :confused:

So if your currently 16 y/o next year you'll be 17 & graduating in preparation for college? Or do you happen to have 2 more years before you graduate and then go-to college? Some countries have this "Grade 13" as well to further confuse the subject of age to grade across the planet. I forgot if the UK has a Grade 13 or just graduates from Secondary school at the 4th class year.

As a reference point, one of my kiddos starts 9th grade this coming autumn. That would translate to your 1st class in secondary school if my understanding is correct?

As we have a 3 stage system to further cornfuzzled the topic.... My younger kiddos are going to be in 7th & 8th grades of middle school this autumn. As "primary school" is K-5th or K-6th grades depending on the town or community here in the states.

Senior-itis is a humourous way of acknowledging the kids in their final year, & the final semester of their K-12th grade schooling when they don't focus, have a tendency to skip classes or the entire day in the spring time.....

Make better sense now for ya?
Or is it "clear as mud" still?:rolleyes:

Senioritis is just a made term/joke here :lau

Here most of our high school grades have other names besides the numbers. Like for example freshman for 9th, sophomore for 10th, junior for 11th, and senior for 12th and same usually applies for college (think you call it uni?).

SO.

Senioritis is when you’re about to graduate and you really don’t care about school anymore :lau

You just want to be done.

Sometimes it hits junior year or even earlier. :D
Well now... She's awake I see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom