Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - Poultry Art Creations

Pics
9356BA98-72FE-42EE-9217-A22D8F83C4CB.jpeg

This was my rooster Sping. I thought I’d make a water color of him in memorial. I’m really no artist (the white is literally Whiteout) but I had fun making this :)
7F9A9ED2-F4AB-4F9D-8605-180C772A674F.jpeg

hello my fellow cluckers! I am new to this so I hope I am doing this right! I painted these 2 pics sometime prior to 6/4/20... B.C. (before chickens lol) I have a messed up story as to why I’m on here bc technically I’m not a clucker - owner - anymore. I had to re-home them bc cops came and said there’s complaints! MY HEART WAS & STILL IS BROKEN ! My introduction explains it but I will be updating ya’all about the ‘molting’ situation. It’s very disturbing but EVERYONE IS ALL OK NOW! Anyway, back to my paintings -
I had an obsession before I even had possession! But away went my passion after his lights came at me big and flashin’! Not fair! Why neighbor? Why’d you have to call on my CLUCKERS? Cuz now all you are to me is a mean motha flucker! :mad:
74D8282D-E222-4DA9-9C83-04D40184A2C0.jpeg
D6480D1D-4B8C-4015-9A4F-6E883427F432.jpeg

View attachment 2437457
This was my rooster Sping. I thought I’d make a water color of him in memorial. I’m really no artist (the white is literally Whiteout) but I had fun making this :)
No artist?! That is what I call art and using whiteout in my opinion is artistic in itself! I love it :)

hello my fellow cluckers! I am new to this so I hope I am doing this right! I painted these 2 pics sometime prior to 6/4/20... B.C. (before chickens lol) I have a messed up story as to why I’m on here bc technically I’m not a clucker - owner - anymore. I had to re-home them bc cops came and said there’s complaints! MY HEART WAS & STILL IS BROKEN ! My introduction explains it but I will be updating ya’all about the ‘molting’ situation. It’s very disturbing but EVERYONE IS ALL OK NOW! Anyway, back to my paintings -
I had an obsession before I even had possession! But away went my passion after his lights came at me big and flashin’! Not fair! Why neighbor? Why’d you have to call on my CLUCKERS? Cuz now all you are to me is a mean motha flucker! :mad:
Those are so good!

Back
Top Bottom