Ended Official BYC Recipe Photo Contest - #1

Pics
I will do #178
Old fashioned pound cake.
20210417_155843.jpg

Had a little trouble getting it out of the pan.
WOW is it ever heavy!

Last edited:
Molasses cookies...Yumm!

20210417_151148.jpg
20210417_155423.jpg

I Will make a comment about this recipie.
The ingredients should be rearranged to reflect the order of putting it together.
The list as it shows is jumbled.
Good cookies tho...

EDIT..also the recipe calls for 4 tablespoons of molasses. It would be easier to just say 1/4 cup.

Last edited:
Molasses cookies...Yumm!

View attachment 2621844View attachment 2621849
I Will make a comment about this recipie.
The ingredients should be rearranged to reflect the order of putting it together.
The list as it shows is jumbled.
Good cookies tho...

EDIT..also the recipe calls for 4 tablespoons of molasses. It would be easier to just say 1/4 cup.
Yum!

#54 -- Simple Buttercream Frosting.
I didn't have Imperial butter, unfortunately, so I won't be at all surprised if this entry is disqualified -- I made it with Land O' Lakes margarine this time around.
It's also not on cake (sorry, Roomy), but rather graham crackers spread with a bit of chocolate.
DSC_8332.JPG

DSC_8342.JPG
DSC_8343.JPG

#54 -- Simple Buttercream Frosting.
I didn't have Imperial butter, unfortunately, so I won't be at all surprised if this entry is disqualified -- I made it with Land O' Lakes margarine this time around.
It's also not on cake (sorry, Roomy), but rather graham crackers spread with a bit of chocolate.
View attachment 2622605
View attachment 2622603View attachment 2622604
Frosting on graham crackers is a delicious flashback to my childhood. :drool (but margarine is evil Saffy. I’m sure we’ve had this conversation before.)

Back
Top Bottom