Cream Legbar Keeper
7 Years
Mar 31, 2012
London, UK
My Coop
My Coop
Winners announced here!

Official BYC Tudy Coloring Contest Summer 2013

Everyone has seen Tudy, everyone knows Tudy, and everyone loves Tudy, But a lot of people don’t look at Tudy and say “hey Tudy How you doing”

Well now’s your chance to not only say “hey Tudy How you doing” but to give Tudy your own personal touch

BYC Admins have given me the privilege to present to you Tudy, but she has lost her lustre

And is very plain and very sad about this

Tudy needs a makeover and we need your help

Here is how you can help

We need you to colour in and dress Tudy and make her look the business

Be as creative as you can

This Contest will run in 2 categories

1.Print out or open in any editing program Tudy File below and colour her in and be as creative as you like (we will be looking at the creativity not necessarily how well it’s been coloured as some kids can’t colour in the lines and we won’t penalise for that)
2.Print out or open in any editing program Tudy and yes colour her in but with a difference. We would like you to dress her up and give her a personality of your choice. Be it a Dress Tudy, Dancing Tudy, Goth Tudy, Dinner Party Tudy, or Homestead Tudy. We want to see em all.

Tudy in PDF Printable Format HERE

Tudy in GIF Printable and any Paint Program Format HERE

Winners will be picked from both categories

The Prizes are as follows

1st Prize in each Category will get 6 Months GFM

2nd Prize in each Category will get 3 Months GFM

For those that dont know what GFM is look HERE

Now the boring bit… The RULES

1.Contest will run untill further notice - with a minimum of 2 weeks notice of closing date, and entries after this date will not be considered but appreciated
2.Any BYC Member or their Children/Immediate Family member can enter
3.Prize will only be awarded to the actual member that made the submission
4.A single member can enter both categories
5.Multiple Entries can be submitted by a single member as long as a different person in the Family completed the work
6.Only completed entries will be accepted
7.Only entries submitted in the following way will be accepted
a.Completed, Photographed, Cut-out or uncut whole page, held by the person that made it and uploaded to BYC
b.Completed, Cut-out or uncut whole page, Scanned and name of BYC member and person that made it on the right hand bottom corner and Uploaded to BYC
c.Completed using a Picture editing or Paint program on a personal computer and name of BYC member and person that made it on the right hand bottom corner and Uploaded to BYC

How to upload an image to BYC HERE

8.Pictures must only be submitted in .JPG .PNG .GIF or .BMP format only.
9.Only Entries submitted on this thread will be accepted
10.The Judges Decision will be Final

Please remember one main thing

HAVE FUN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on you lovely people I'm sure this contest is a great one to enter

we need your entries and i need to see some great works of art

:)

I'm SOOO excited about this contest!! Super thanks to Habibs Hens for putting it together!!!

woot.gif

Ooooo I am going to do this! Is there a certain drawing medium we have to use, or can it be anything?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom