Official Cochins International Breeders Directory 2011-12

Coopa Cabana

My Coop Runneth Over . . .
10 Years
Aug 30, 2009
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
This is THE OFFICIAL COCHINS INTERNATIONAL BREEDERS DIRECTORY for 2011-2012! The 60-page Directory is a celebration of Cochins International’s 20-year Anniversary. Members take a look back at the Club’s history, as well as looking forward to where the Club and some Varieties will be in the next 20 years.
Breeders are listed alphabetically as well as by state. New in this Directory is also a listing of breeders by Variety - makes it so easy for you to find exactly what you want!
The next Directory won’t be published until late 2013, so this will be an invaluable tool to help you when looking for new spring stock.
The purchase price INCLUDES not only the Directory, but ALSO a 2013 full-benefits membership in Cochins International. This membership will run from January 1 thru December 31, 2013, and includes all Club Newsletters and eligibility in the Club Master Breeders program. It also includes the 2013-2014 Breeders Directory to be published in the fall of 2013 - that’s TWO Directories for the price of one! As a member, your listing and participation in the 2013-14 Breeders Directory is always FREE!
When you receive your Directory, it will include a Prepaid Membership form. You MUST complete the form and return it to the Membership Chairman to complete your 2013 membership.
Pricing for this special offer includes Free Shipping of the Directory:
Adult or Family: $ 15.00
Junior (under 18): $ 7.50
Checks should be made payable to Cochins International, and mailed to:
Gail Carlson
7080 West 55th
Avenue

Arvada, CO 80002
If you need to make special arrangements to pay by PayPal, please email or PM me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom