'Official' Poultry Show Picture Page

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by HappyTailsFarm, Jan 9, 2011.

1. HappyTailsFarm

HappyTailsFarm Out Of The Brooder

Jan 8, 2011
    Hey everyone, since I could not find a page simply for show pics, I decided to start one-as of right now being a new one on here, i can't yet post pics myself, something about spam, so until then, lets just get this going-

Post pics of:

1. Show rooms
    2. Your Show birds
    3. Your awards-always nice to see with the birds-
    4. All your results from a show
    5. Champion Row or the champions for that show

This is NOT for upcomming shows, this is shows that already happened and the pics in relation to them-really hope this takes off, I love seeing all the different shows-plus it helps people who have never shown know what to expect-thanks guys!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Don't have show birds but - hopefully somebody will post soon! [​IMG]

3. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I'll try to help get it started. Here is my son with his Barred Rock Bantam pullet that took Junior Champion Single Comb Clean Legged this Fall.

[​IMG]

Almost forgot... my other boy's Modern Game Bantam rooster was Reserve of Breed. Not the best picture, but he was very proud.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  4. HappyTailsFarm

Jan 8, 2011
    [​IMG] Thats awesome, that's exactly what I'm talking about-lets keep it going-still not sure when I can put pics up, but I will get some ready of my birds and their awards-I'm obsessed with showing chickens! [​IMG]

5. HappyTailsFarm

Jan 8, 2011
    Hmmmm, was hoping more people would contribute, there are a lot of show obsessors on here, well, get some of mine soon, maybe we can give this another try! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by