FlyingNunFarm

Enabler
6 Years
May 28, 2015
Chesterland, OH
My Coop
My Coop
Good morning all another cool rainy day. 2 inches this week of needed rain.

Did manage to harvest a couple randy cockerels that were tormenting old ladies. Had one locked in a carrier in the coop for a couple days. One of the old ladies used to hide in there. Found her with feathers on her beak and him away from the door. I think she was getting him back through the door :gig

Anybody use this for bugs? Looks interesting , I haven't seen any, but I use sulfur in the dust bath.
https://www.southlandorganics.com/blogs/news/how-to-get-rid-of-chicken-mites
But what is it? They don‘t give any kind of ingredients that I could see. I like Elector PSP. I know it’s expensive but you don’t need a lot and stored properly it lasts forever.

I’ll definitely look more into it though.

Molpet

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
But what is it? They don‘t give any kind of ingredients that I could see. I like Elector PSP. I know it’s expensive but you don’t need a lot and stored properly it lasts forever.

I’ll definitely look more into it though.
Yeah I couldn't find out what it was either

Fishychix

🐠🐣
Premium Feather Member
May 20, 2020
NE Ohio
Thank you everybody 🤗🤗

Thankfully we were blessed with a surprise check from his old job. God works in mysterious ways sometimes.

Mo, that stuff sounds really great. I am definitely puzzled by the lack of actual information though. I imagine if they listed the ingredients then they feel theyre giving away their secret formula 🤷🏻‍♀️
The SDS said its a clear liquid with a mild herbal aroma. Sounds like my tea 🤣

21hens-incharge

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Morning all
41f this morning
Last night the hens with poults tried to get them into a coop. Of course they picked a crowded coop. One wouldn't go in and it's missing this morning.
About 10 I took Annie out and seen a big raptor fly out , found a half eaten poult.

Sorry about the poult Mo. :hugs

Top Bottom