getaclue

Enabler
8 Years
Jun 19, 2013
Central Florida
Good morning everyone. Try to stay warm, and dry.

Last Thursday night, my middle daughter brought her 2 cats to stay with us, while they tent their home. They were going to start on Friday morning, remove it on Sunday morning, air it out Sunday, and Monday, then the cats could return on Monday night. Well, it didn't happen that way, so her cats are still here.

Did I mention that I have my own cat? Well, I do. So far, so good. Except for 1 little spat, they've done much better than I thought they would.

In the meantime, Dh announced last night that we both need to go buy something to wear at his retirement party. I'm glad he recognized it. I was already intending to do exactly that, along with getting my hair freshly done, and a mani/pedi.

Molpet

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
While we do need to get some clothes for Dh's retirement party, I'm starting to wonder if he mentioned it to soften the blow about what I'm expected to make for their Christmas party. I've been volunteered to make mashed potatoes for 100 people. It's ok, I can do this.
Congratulations to your DH
That's a lot of potatoes

Fishychix

🤪
Premium Feather Member
May 20, 2020
NE Ohio
Good morning everyone. Try to stay warm, and dry.

Last Thursday night, my middle daughter brought her 2 cats to stay with us, while they tent their home. They were going to start on Friday morning, remove it on Sunday morning, air it out Sunday, and Monday, then the cats could return on Monday night. Well, it didn't happen that way, so her cats are still here.

Did I mention that I have my own cat? Well, I do. So far, so good. Except for 1 little spat, they've done much better than I thought they would.

In the meantime, Dh announced last night that we both need to go buy something to wear at his retirement party. I'm glad he recognized it. I was already intending to do exactly that, along with getting my hair freshly done, and a mani/pedi.
Ooh! Congrats to hubby 🎉
While we do need to get some clothes for Dh's retirement party, I'm starting to wonder if he mentioned it to soften the blow about what I'm expected to make for their Christmas party. I've been volunteered to make mashed potatoes for 100 people. It's ok, I can do this.
Leave the peel on. Or, time to teach the grands how to use a peeler. 🤣

21hens-incharge

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Good morning all
Supposed to be close to 60 , some randy cockerels are going to be invited to dinner 😂
Truck at my cousin's, he said he would get it fixed before Sunday. Sunday he's leaving to move daughter to Austin TX for a week.
I am hoping the truck is fixed before he has to leave.

Top Bottom